Friday, October 3, 2008

The presentations...

This week we watched our fellow classmates give presentations about topics that they enjoyed or were interested in. Our task for the blog this week is to write about three of the presentations that we liked the most. Personally, my favorites were Adrienn's presentation on wine, Douglas' presentation on supercars, and Margaret's presentation about the Balsam Woolly Adelgid.

I enjoyed Adrienn's presentation not so much for the wine, but for the chocolate she gave us. Perhaps I am just easily bribed, but chocolate bars can go a long way to winning my vote.

I enjoyed Douglas' presentation about the supercars due to his sources. I am a big fan of Top Gear as well, and it certainly piqued my interest in his presentation when he mentioned it in his opening.

I enjoyed Margaret's presentation because it involves something that I too have wondered about. With the whole, "strange dying trees" things I always wondered what was causing it. When she told us what was causing it, the Balsam Woolly Adelgid, it helped me figure it out.

Honestly some of these weren't even my favorite presentations, but some people conveniently didn't write their names down on their handouts, so matching people to their presentations was rather difficult.

No comments: