Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mock Interview Reflection

This week we had our mock interviews for our job applications. Overall I believe my interview went very well. Obviously it was not very fun running around campus all day in a suit, but other than that, I greatly enjoyed the whole process. I did not feel very nervous coming into the interview. I seem to have a knack for talking to people and discussing things. Sure it was slightly intimidating not knowing what questions they would ask me, but I believe I handled it well. No questions really threw me, though there were a few that I did not have the answers to off the top of my head. I had to think for a few seconds, but I felt my answers genuinely reflected my personality and thoughts. I feel that I learned a lot from this experience. From having to deal with interviewers asking me questions to being under time pressure to come up with quality answers. I learned how to handle myself much better and am very glad for the experience. The only thing I would change is that next time, it will be for a real job.

No comments: