Thursday, September 25, 2008

A blog about...

So we have a free blog this week. Seems like kind of a strange concept, a free blog. As opposed to what? In trying to come up with a blog topic for this week I've re-stumbled onto something interesting. I don't have any blog topics to post about. This is actually the same reason I don't keep a blog of my own.

Is it that I haven't done anything? No, probably not. I've done more and experienced more than most people my age so that isn't the case. And as far as how much I've done this week, well this is probably the first free time I've had this week so I know I've been busy. So what is it then?

Do I not blog because I'm a poor writer? No, certainly not the case. I can write very well and sometimes begin to even ENJOY writing (only a phase I can assure you).

Fear of who is reading the blog? Again, I think I'm going to have to shoot this one down. On one hand, there are a lot of very unsavory people out there who could read a blog (not this one, as I'm 93% certain that only the teacher reads these), but there isn't anything too compromising about anything I would blog about. I don't have any dirty secrets or tantalizing confessions to make about things. No shocking tales of intrigue. Nothing interesting.

Maybe it's just that I lead a mundane life? Well I do. I'm happy with that though. I don't want a crazy life. I've done the soap-opera-esque drama thing before, it isn't any fun. I enjoy my mundane life. I enjoy not having anything important to blog about. Too often all we see are more people telling about all of their problems. I don't have many problems to tell about. That quite simply is the answer. There aren't enough problems in my life to put into a blog. I like my little blogless world.

And there you go, a blog about not blogging.

No comments: