Thursday, September 4, 2008

10 Years From Now

It is an interesting question, "Where do you see yourself in ten years from now?" Ten years seems like an eternity when you are young. In fact, ten years ago I was only ten (the number 10 seems to be recurring now). In ten years time I certainly plan to be finished with my degree at Clemson. If I wasn't I'd be a Super-Super-Super-Super-Super-Super-Super-Super Senior. That is 8 supers for anyone keeping count. At this point in my life I do not know whether or not I want to continue into graduate school or go straight into the workforce. I do know that I plan on leaving Clemson and South Carolina after I graduate. In 10 years time I would like to be done with any graduate schooling I plan on taking and be a productive member of the workforce. I would like to have a good job somewhere enjoyable, maybe even in a different country. I can see myself living in a big city (kind of) and enjoying life from a comfortable apartment. Things do not have to be Donald-Trump-Golden-Penthouse-in-the-Sky luxurious, but I would like a reasonable amount of luxury. Other than those things, I see myself enjoying time with friends and family and living a good, healthy life.

No comments: