Sunday, November 16, 2008

Reflections

My reflections on our group project in the class.

I have learned quite a bit during my time doing the group project. I've learned how important it is to be able to adapt to different team members' working styles. I've learned how important it is to have a back-up plan. I've learned how to interact with clients and superiors and how to get tasks accomplished for them. The best part about the project is obviously that we get to help out a group that really needs it. I think what Helping Hands of Clemson is doing is fantastic and I only wish there was more we could do to give them assistance. Our biggest challenge has been designing on a budget. Unfortunately many tasks that we might want to do simply cannot be accomplished with the funds we have. It was tough at first to design an inexpensive solution to the client's needs, but overall I think it made for a better project.

No comments: